Friday, May 8, 2009

More Prayerful things

Well, I had been praying about the trip to China. And I was hearing in my heart that I was not to goat this time. Then the first week of April I recieved a call from the church and sure enough the trip fell through. There would be no trip to China this year. And I was okay with this.

The pressure of having to work so many over time shifts this year, was lifted from my shoulders.

Present Day: Today is my twenty year anniversary of being with the department. Only 1819 days until I am eligible to retire. Not that I think I could afford to do so at that time.

So I was talking on the telephone with my mother. She suggested that maybe I should take some seminary classes in preparation to go on mission trip and maybe in the future on the mission field.

Can I get to my knees fast enough. Am I to go and take classes? Am I really going to go into missions? I am in need of lots of prayers. And to hear God tell me, in ways that I can understand what I need to do.

No comments: