Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Music Boat

I am leaving next week to go on vacation. I am flying to Miami and catching a cruise ship. It called the Music Boat. There are about a dozen christian artists who will be performing concerts throughout the week. David Nasser will be doing mornng devotions and there will be autograph sessions.
I have two roommates for this cruise. I have not met either one of them. But we have e-mailed each other a few times. One is from Maine and the other Kansas. We are all excited and nervous.
The cruise ship is going to Jamaica. A place I have never been to before. I don't know if I should get off the boat or just stay on board and enjoy the sights.
I guess maybe some of my nervousness will disspate when I finally take the time to pack my suitcase. Its not like they will have a Wal-Mart I could run to if I forget something important.

No comments: