Friday, September 26, 2008

Hurricane Ike: Is it over?

Since moving home from the courthouse...............my life is not not all that different. I went to work and I have worked a couple of overtimes.

The only disruption is my church and sister church are not fully up and running.
And it might be a while. So we only have morning services on Sunday. No Bible studies, child care, evening services or services throughout the week. No AWANA anywhere.

My parents left yesterday for their fall tour of the middle US. Tonight they are in Rolla Mo. Then it is off to Lake St. Louis early next week. I think I will surprise them and meet them in Kentucky. Moms birthday is a week from this Sunday. And she will be spending it with her mother, so............I will be spending it with her.

I guess I better call my grandmother and see if she is up to another guest next week. Or I could just show up Monday and surprise her also. No, that is so not nice.

1 comment:

sigraber said...

Who needs nice when you get to visit with a child AND grandchild. I say surprise them both....what fun!!! Take me with you? Okay, take Keaton! The Blokus game is the bomb at the Graber house. Caleb spotted the 8-player one at Target, and then pouted that I didn't buy it for him. Kids these days~! I told him to talk to Santa. :)